This is a manual how to set up the Twilio SMS Gateway to send SMS for either:
- Two factor authentication
- Paylink functionality
- You need to sign up for an account at Twilio: www.twilio.com/referral/aqrUsT
- You will be asked to verify your email address and your phone number.
- Choose "Developer".
- When it comes to a selection for programming languages, choose "Others".
- When it asks about "What do you want to do first?", choose: Send or receive a SMS.
- Provide the ACCOUNT SID and AUTH TOKEN to Payrexx for configuration of your Platform account.
- Click on Upgrade Project in the header section to turn your Trial Project into a productive one.
- You need to add billing address and payment information in order to upgrade the project.
- We would recommend to enable Auto-recharge to prevent a downtime of the SMS functionality.