From 10 August 2020 Payrexx can be activated as a payment provider in MyCommerce.
Payrexx is a new and very popular payment platform from Switzerland with which you can accept all common payment methods such as Twint, PostFinance Card, AntePay, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Mastercard, Visa, Amex, Paypal, WirPay and others. Read this article to learn how to activate Payrexx in your MyCOMMERCE Online Shop.
Note: To accept credit card transactions, you need a Payrexx account with at least one active payment method (recommended Payrexx Direct), and a MyCommerce Starter, Standard or Professional account.
Activation in four simple steps
1. Add MyCommerce Integration to Payrexx
- Log in to the Payrexx administration.
- Under the menu item "API & Integrations" the integration "MyCommerce" is added (see picture 1)
2. Copy configuration data (API key and account name)
- When executing step 1, a modal window with the plugin configuration opens in the Payrexx administration.
- Take the API key and the instance name (or account name) and copy this data into the configuration of MyCommerce (this is described in step 3).
Activate the setting with the green button "Activate".
3. Connect Payrexx account in MyCommerce
- Log in to your MyCommerce account.
In the main menu "Payments" select Payrexx as payment option.
In the Payrexx account details window, enter the account name and the API key from step 2 and save the setting.
4. MyCommerce display name at checkout and activation of the payment service provider
- Choose a suitable name for the display in the checkout of your shop.
For example: Credit cards, Twint, Apple Pay, Google Pay by Payrexx
Show at checkout must be enabled.
The settings are now complete and Payrexx is activated as a payment provider in your MyCommerce Shop.