1) If you haven't already got a Payrexx Account, you can register one here: https://signup.payrexx.com/
2) Open up the Plugin Settings under Settings > System > Plugins
3) Search for the Payrexx Plugin in the Shopware Store and download it.
4) Upload (1) the Plugin in your Shopware Administration, after that install (2) und activate (3) it:
5) Fill in the Configurations under Settings > Plugins > Payrexx Payments
In the config you need to type in the following:
- instancename (this is the name you choose in the registration process of Payrexx. You can get that name from the URL of you MINI-Shop too (https://INSTANZ.payrexx.com)
- API Key (you can find thi in your Payrexx Account under Settings > API > API Secret
7) Choose the Payment Methods you want to appear in your Shopware Shop
In Settings > Paymentmethods können you are able to activate Payment Methods, set Icons and change Text.
8) Assign Payment Methods to Sales Channels
In the Settings of every Sales Channel you can now assign the activated Payment Methods:
Test a purchase with Payrexx on our Demo Shop: https://showcase.payrexx.com/shopware/public
Note: If you would like to use our Shopware plugin with different payment methods, feel free to contact us so we can adjust the installation-routine for you.
If you would like to use Apple Pay, you need to validate your Shop-URL in the stripe dashboard under Payments -> Apple Pay. This step is easily described by Stripe in their dashboard: https://stripe.com/apple-pay.