The manual describes in 10 simple steps how to register and integrate the acquirer Clearhaus with the Payrexx platform.
How does Clearhaus Acquiring work?
Clearhaus is a modern acquirer from Denmark and issues credit card acceptance contracts for customers throughout Europe. As payment service provider of Clearhaus Payrexx handles the technical transaction for e-commerce merchants.
Further information about Clearhaus can be found under https://www.clearhaus.com/
Log in to your Payrexx account. You don't have an account yet? Register here: https://signup.payrexx.com
Start with the Setup
- In your Payrexx Backend navigate to: "Payment providers- > Credit- and Debitcards -> Clearhaus Acquiring Setup"
- As soon as you've clicked on "Setup" a pop-up window appears. Click "Yes" to create a Clearhaus account.
- You will be redirected to the website of Clearhaus, where you can create an account. Enter your e-mail address and choose a password.
- You will receive an email to confirm your email address. Then you have to create a new "Application". To do this, click on “Start a new application with Payrexx”.
- You must then enter the required data. On the left (see the red box) you see an overview of the information you need to enter. More specific: contact information, company information, link to website, business model information, bank account information and a valid document (ID/passport).
- As soon as you have filled in all the information, it will be reviewed. You will then see the following view, according to your completed data:
- When you have filled in all the informations from step 6 and you have been verified, you will have access to the Dashboard. There you can copy the API key under "Account Settings". To do this, click on "Click to reveal" under API Keys and copy it.
- The API Key must then be inserted into your Payrexx account under 'Clearhaus Acquiring -> Connection Settings -> API Key. Once you have done this, click 'Save'.
- You can choose in your Payrexx account which currencies you want to have activated and which payment methods need to be visible.
- The payment provider Clearhaus Acquiring has been set up.
Clearhaus Acquiring is activated!