You can offer your customers the following payment methods via PostFinance Checkout:
- PostFinance E-Finance
- PostFinance Card
Setting up PostFinance Checkout
Einrichtung mit Hilfe des Setup Assistant
Creat an account at PostFinance.
Then set up a specific "Space".
- Space-Name: We recommend the name of your shop.
- Fill in the fields.
- Click on setup assistant.
- Choose the payment methods wanted.
- Follow through the instruction until you get to "Integration". Choose Payrexx and follow the instructions.
- Copy the Space-ID, User-ID und Authentication Key.
- Paste this information into Payrexx under "Payment Provider > PostFinance Checkout".
Setting up PostFinance Checkout (alternative method)
Create an Account with PostFinance
After that, setup the so-called "Space" in the account:
- Space-Name: It is best to choose your shop/instance name.
- Fill in the other fields.
- Choose the payment methods you want to offer.
- You can skip the selection of an "Integration".
- Copy the ID of your 'Spaces' (you will have to enter it in Payrexx later).
Create an Application User:
- Also enter here as a 'Name' your shop/instance name.
- Copy the User ID and the authentication key (these must also be entered in Payrexx).
Link/Connect User and Space:
- Go to "Manage Roles".
- At Space Roles, click on the "+" .
- Select your shop under "Context".
Linking User and Space
Setup in Payrexx
Now enter the following data in Payrexx:
Finally, choose which payment methods you want to offer your customers in the shop.