You can offer your customers the following payment methods via PostFinance Checkout:
- PostFinance E-Finance
- PostFinance Card
Opening your PostFinance Checkout account for the Payrexx E-Commerce Tool
Product information, requirements and prices
All information on the PostFinance Checkout product can be found here: https://www.postfinance.ch/en/business/products/accounts-receivable-solutions/postfinance-checkout.html
Registration for a free test
Register your free PostFinance Checkout test account here: https://www.postfinance-checkout.ch/en-us/user/signup
Setup using the Assistant
Set up a specific "Space". For the Space-Name, we recommend to use the name of your shop.
Activate all payment methods in the Payment step
Activate “Payrexx E-Commerce Tool” in the “Integration” step
Then generate the three security keys with “Create user” and enter them in the Payrexx shop in accordance with the instructions in the next step.
Follow the instructions in the set-up assistant. Once you have done this, PostFinance Checkout is ready for a free test using payment screen simulators.
Add the keys to your Payrexx account
- Copy Space ID, User ID and Authentication Key.
- Add the three details in Payrexx under "Payment provider > PostFinance Checkout". Make sure that you paste it under "Test".
Activation for productive payments
Complete the online contract for activating productive payments.
Once it has been accepted, PostFinance will close all necessary Payment Service Providing and Acquiring contracts and activate all payment methods within 10 working days for you.
The contract can be concluded online in the “Account” menu, either by clicking on “Sign now” in the header notification “Sign Contracts” or directly under “Payment contracts”
Add the keys to your Payrexx account in the productive modus.
Setup is complete and you can recieve live payments with PostFinance Checkout.
Alternative method: Setting up PostFinance Checkout
Create an Account with PostFinance
After that, setup the so-called "Space" in the account:
- Space-Name: It is best to choose your shop/instance name.
- Fill in the other fields.
- Choose the payment methods you want to offer.
- You can skip the selection of an "Integration".
- Copy the ID of your 'Spaces' (you will have to enter it in Payrexx later).
Create an Application User:
- Also enter here as a 'Name' your shop/instance name.
- Copy the User ID and the authentication key (these must also be entered in Payrexx).
- Go to "Manage Roles".
- At Space Roles, click on the "+" .
- Select your shop under "Context".