How does Amazon Pay work?
Information on Amazon Pay for business customers can be found at https://pay.amazon.com/secure-checkout.
How to set up Amazon Pay in Payrexx
Follow these steps in order to accept payments with Amazon Pay in your Payrexx store:
- Sign up under the following link:
- Merchants from the CH/DE/AT: https://pay.amazon.de/signup
- Merchants from UK: https://pay.amazon.co.uk/signup
- Merchants from FR: https://pay.amazon.fr/signup
- When selecting the shop system, select "My cart is not on the list". After that please click on "Begin registration" in order to start with the integration.
- Go to your Payrexx backend and select "Payment providers -> Others -> Wallets & alternative payment methods -> Amazon Pay -> Set up". It is important that you upload the requested data as explained in the following steps.
- Copy your keys and paste them into the Payrexx backend.
To copy the keys, you must be in the Amazon Seller-Central in the Amazon Pay Sandbox view. In the upper left corner pleas click on "Integration -> MWS Access Key" and copy your keys.
The copied keys must then be inserted in the backend under "Payment providers -> Amazon Pay -> Import". If you then click on "Import settings", your account settings will be adjusted accordingly.
- Now you have to go to "Seller Central" in the Payrexx account and copy some details:
Now you must copy the Allowed Return URL, which you can find in the Payrexx-Backend under "Seller Central". Insert this URL (analogous to point 5) in the Amazon Seller Central in the view "Login with Amazon" under "Web Settings -> Allowed Return URLs".
It will now take a few days for your account status to adjust and change to "active". You can check the account status any time in the Payrexx-Backend under Amazon Pay "Account Settings". If it turns green after a few days, you have done everything right.
- In the Payrexx backend, you have to copy the IPN endpoint URL under "Seller Central" by clicking the icon on the right. After that please paste it into the Amazon Seller Central.
To do this, you must be in the Amazon Pay Sandbox view and go to "Integration-> MWS Access Key -> IPN settings -> Click to edit your Merchant and Integrator IPN settings".
Now you are in the Integration Settings, where you have to paste the copied IPN endpoint URL under "Integrator URL". You have to click on "Edit" (on the right) to paste the URL. Once you have inserted the URL, it will appear next to "Integrator URL:" as shown in the picture below.
Your Amazon-Pay account is now connected to your Payrexx One Page Shop and your customers can conveniently pay with Amazon Pay!