Magento is an ecommerce platform built on open source technology which provides online merchants with a flexible shopping cart system, as well as control over the look, content and functionality of their online store.
Credit- and debit cards, e-wallets and web-banking payments; with this extension provided by Payrexx, you can accept all common payment methods in your Magento webshop to enable a fast and secure checkout process for your customers. The Payrexx extension supports Magento versions 2.2.2 & 2.2.3 (Note: It may work on future Magento releases, but performance cannot be guaranteed).
The usage of this module requires Payrexx REST API credentials. To obtain Payrexx REST API, please create your account in Payrexx.
1) Download the module as "zip" archive.
2) Locate the /app/ directory which should be under the Magento root installation.
3) Create the folder structure code/Payrexx/PaymentGateway/ inside the app folder.
(i.e) app-> code->Payrexx->PaymentGateway
4) Download the package from the github site (https://github.com/payrexx/magento-payrexx-gateway.git).
5) Extract the zip contents to the PaymentGateway folder you just created. The README.md and all other files and folders is stored in PaymentGateway folder.
2. Magento Setup
1) Log in to your Magento Admin Panel
2) Go to SYSTEM -> Web Setup Wizard -> Choose Module Manager
3) Find Payrexx_PaymentGateway and select Enable from the Select drop-down menu.
4) Complete the Step 1: Readiness Check, Step 2: Create Backup, Step 3: Enable Module
Please wait until the process is completed.
Note: It takes some time for the process to complete.
3. Configuration in Magento
1) Go to Stores -> Configuration -> Sales -> Payment methods
2) Find and click on Payrexx under OTHER PAYMENT METHODS
3) To configure your Payrexx Module Configuration, use the Instance Name and API Secret obtained earlier while creating your account in Payrexx. (e.g. If you have registered the url as https://testing123.payrexx.com your instance will be ‘testing123’).
The API Secret can be found in your Payrexx dashboard at settings -> API.
4. Payrexx Configuration
To Configure the webhook URL in Payrexx, Log in to your Payrexx account.
1) Go to settings -> API --> Find Webhook URL
2) Insert the URL to your shop and add /payrexx/payment/webhook (e.g. If your shop url is
https://www.example.com, the Webhook URL will be
You're all set! Enjoy using Payrexx.
You can find a demo of a Magento shop using the Payrexx Gateway here: https://showcase.payrexx.com/magento/