In this article you will find the answers to the most frequently asked questions about Payrexx by Stripe.
Need help with setting up Payrexx by Stripe? Visit Payrexx by Stripe Registration and Integration.
1. What is Payrexx by Stripe?
Payrexx by Stripe is a payment provider in conjunction with the Card Processor Stripe. Stripe is a third-party payment solution that makes it possible to accept credit and debit card payments in your webshop. It is safe and fast - payments can be processed within a short time.
- Learn more about Stripe at: www.stripe.com
2. How can I start with Payrexx by Stripe?
You can connect your account with Stripe in the settings of your Payrexx backend.
- Learn more about it in the Payrexx by Stripe Integration Guide: Payrexx by Stripe registration and activation in Payrexx account
3. Do customers need a Stripe account to buy something in my webshop?
No. All you need is a valid credit or debit card.
- Learn more about Stripe accepted payment methods: stripe.com/us/payments#worldwide
4. Is Payrexx by Stripesecure?
Yes. Payrexx by Stripe meets the most stringent security requirements in the industry.
- Learn more: stripe.com/docs/security
5. Is Stripe PCI compliant?
Yes. Stripe is certified as a PCI-DSS Level 1 service provider. The highest safety precautions are guaranteed.
- Learn more about Stripe's security: stripe.com/docs/security
6. When can I accept payments?
You can accept payments as soon as your Stripe account is connected to your Payrexx account. Stripe processes all your transactions.
- Learn more about the payment process: stripe.com/docs/payouts
7. How does the payout work?
Stripe will transfer amounts over CHF / EUR 25.- within a few days to your bank account, which you have deposited in your Stripe account. If you received a smaller amount than CHF / EUR 25.-, the money will not be paid until the balance on your Stripe account has reached the required amount (CHF / EUR 25.-) (possibly only after several transactions).
8. How often does Stripe transfer money to my account?
Based on the schedule you set in your Stripe Dashboard, Stripe transfers money to your bank account. An overview of stripe transfers to your bank account can also be found on your Stripe Dashboard. Please note that most banks process their transfers only on weekdays, so sometimes the transfer may take a few days longer.
- Learn more about stripe transfers: stripe.com/docs/payouts
- Log into your Stripe Dashboard: dashboard.stripe.com/login
9. How does Stripe handle fake cards and orders?
Stripe prevents fraud by detecting suspicious activity. For example, recurring orders are rejected. Stripe also works with global partners and credit card networks to monitor fraud.
- Learn more about how Stripe prevents fraud: stripe.com/docs/disputes/prevention
10. How does Stripe handle disputes?
Payrexx is not responsible for problems with orders. All problems are handled directly by Stripe. Direct contact by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learn more about how to troubleshoot Stripe: stripe.com/docs/disputes
11. Which currencies can I use?
Payrexx by Stripe supports more than 135 currencies worldwide. The available currencies also depend on where your bank account is located.
- Learn more: stripe.com/docs/currencies
12. Is Stripe available in my country?
The Payrexx by Stripe Card Processor Stripe expands into several countries.
- See the complete list of countries where Stripe is offered: stripe.com/global
13. How expensive is Payrexx by Stripe?
The fees of Payrexx by Stripe are described in the following article: Payrexx by Stripe pricing
14. What is the cost of repayments?
Repayments at Stripe are free. When you refund an order through Stripe, the transaction fee for the payment will be returned to your bank account.
- Learn more about how best to handle repayments: stripe.com/docs/refunds
15. How can I close my Stripe account?
You can easily remove your Stripe account from your webshop. Log in to the Payrexx back office and go to Settings > Payment Providers. Click on the edit pen on the right and select the "Deactivate" button.