The Open Source-Software Prestashop allows everybody an easy entry into e-commerce and the international growth associated with it.
Credit- and debit cards, e-wallets and web-banking payments; with this extension provided by Payrexx, you can accept all common payment methods in your Prestashop webshop to enable a fast and secure checkout process for your customers. Prestashop brings you several strategical advantages such as independence, flexibility, innovation and a high internationality. The Payrexx extension is available for Prestashop 1.5 - 1.7.x.
1) Register an account on Payrexx
2) Download the plugin (see attachment of this article)
3) Upload the module into your Prestashop backend
Navigate to Modules -> Modules & Services:
4) Upload the module that you've downloaded in step 2
5) Configure the module
Navigate to Modules -> Modules & Services -> Installed modules. You should find the Payrexx Gateway there.
After that, fill in the following data:
- Choose the title that should be shown in your shop (e.g. pay by credit card)
- At API Secret, fill in the key that you find in your Payrexx backend at Settings -> API
- The Instance Name is the name that you have chosen during the signup. You can also identify this name at the URL of your Payrexx shop. If your Payrexx URL is demo.payrexx.com, write demo in this field:
6) Change smarty settings
Change the smarty settings at Advanced Settings -> Performance from "Never recompile template files" to "Recompile templates if the files have been updated"
7) Payrexx backend
Head to API & Webhooks in your Payrexx backend.
Configure the webhook URL in Payrexx by inserting the URL of your website in the field 'Webhook URL' and adding
module/payrexx/gateway to it: