Connect your Payrexx products with the Google Merchant Center. This is how it works:
1. Sign in to your Payrexx-Account on www.payrexx.com. Go to your BackOffice and add a new product.
2. Add your product information and activate the option "Google Merchant Center". Fill in the tagged fields and save your product.
GOOGLE MERCHANT CENTER:
1. Go to https://merchants.google.com and sign in with your Google account.
2. Fill in the requested information about your online shop and accept the terms and conditions.
3. Verify and claim your website URL by chosing "HTML tag" as an "Alternative method". Copy the link between the quotation marks, which appears after "content=".
4. Add the copied link into the field "Google Webmaster Tools" under Marketing > Analytics > Website tracking code.
5. Confirm the alternative method an complete your log-in.
6. Add a new prodcut under "Products" > "Feeds (new)".
7. Add your target country and the preferred language under "Basic information".
8. Choose "Scheduled Fetch" as a "Primary feed name and input method".
9. Insert under "Setup" the following File URL with your instance name: https://INSTANCE.payrexx.com/en/product_feed.xml.
10. Save your product.