If you'd like to use the Payrexx Gateway for WooCommerce, please follow the instructions down below:
Part 1: WooCommerce backend
- Download the Payrexx plugin.
- In your WooCommerce backend, head to Plugins and choose 'Add new'.
- Install the Payrexx plugin using the .zip archive you've downloaded.
- Activate the installed plugin
- Head to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Checkout -> Payrexx and configure the plugin by entering the following data:
- Choose Enable Payrexx.
- Title: The title will be displayed at the checkout (e.g. credit cards).
- Instance Name: This is the name of your payrexx shop URL. If your payrexx shop URL is example.payrexx.com, your instance name is example).
- Secret ID: Insert the API Secret from your Payrexx account there. You can find the API Secret in your Payrexx dashboard at Settings > API > API Secret.
Part 2: Payrexx backend
- Head to settings -> API in your Payrexx backend.
- Configure the webhook URL in Payrexx by inserting the URL of your website in the field 'Webhook URL' and adding /?wc-api=wc_payrexx_gateway to it: