WooCommerce is a free plugin for WordPress, which supplements the content management system with the functionality of an online shop. It has been downloaded more than 15 million times in total, making it one of the most popular WordPress plugins.
1. Download plugin
Download the WooCommerce plugin here: WordPress marketplace.
Navigate to plugins in your WordPress back office and choose Install:
Look for the "Payrexx" plugin and click install now:
Activate the installed plugin:
2. Configure the plugin
Under Woocommerce -> Settings -> Payments -> Payrexx you get to the configuration.
The following information is required:
- The title that should be displayed during checkout.
- Instance Name: You must enter the name that you write before .payrexx.com.
- Don't forget to check "Enable Payrexx" to activate Payrexx.
- The API security key - you will find it in your Payrexx account -> see the next step)
- Select Logo - Choose the payment methods you wish to propose your customers. (You need to configure the payment methods first in your payrexx account -> payment providers. Otherwise they won't work in WooCommerce.)
2.1. Connect multiple shops to the same Payrexx instance
- Look&Feel Profile ID - Create a Look and Feel profile for every shop you own to ensure that your shops will get the respective logo and color palette.
You'll find the ID in the URL, like shown in the next picture.
ID = 4d2620f9
- Prefix - The prefix is used as an identifier. Fill in an argument to make the communication between Payrexx and WooCommerce more apparent.
3. API key and settings at Payrexx
Navigate to API & Integration in your Payrexx administration.
You can now add WooCommerce. To do this, select WooCommerce under Add E-commerce Integration.
Now configure the plugin. Enter the address of your shop under Enter shop address. Here you will also find the API key.