How does TWINT work?
Information on TWINT for business customers can be found at https://www.twint.ch/en/business-customers/.
How to set up TWINT in Payrexx
Follow these steps in order to accept TWINT payments in your Payrexx store:
- Register at https://portal.twint.ch/partner/gui/?login. You will then be redirected to the start page.
- Navigate to 'Stores'.
- Choose 'Add online shop'.
- Fill out the form and click 'Next'.
- At Step 2, choose «PSP (Payment Service Provider)» and then choose Payrexx. Enter your contact data and choose 'Next'.
- Control your data and click 'Save'.
- Your online shop has been added. Copy the UUID number.
- Head to your Payrexx Dashboard and navigate to payment providers -> TWINT.
- Paste the UUID into the TWINT settings.
- Head to One Page Shop -> Overview and choose the one page shop where you would like to use TWINT as a payment method.
- Edit this one page shop by clicking on it's name. Once you are in the settings, set TWINT to visible in the tab 'payment information'.
- Your TWINT account is now successfully connected to Payrexx.