Thank you for your interest in helping us make Payrexx a little bit better every day.
Payrexx uses an online translation system so that everybody can participate in the translation process. To participate just open this address in your browser: http://translate.payrexx.com/collaboration/
Below you can find some guidelines on how to translate Payrexx to your language and what you will have to pay special attention to.
- English is the reference language for translation.
- Do not translate placeholders within apostrophes “....”.
- Sentences that contain %s can be translated, but %s always has to be kept in the sentences and be placed logically within the sentence. %s is the placeholder for the payment service provider.
- Word count approx 15’000.
Then just follow these simple steps to get started:
- Click on the link to the translation platform http://translate.payrexx.com/translate/sign/in and then click "Sign up now".
- Create new account by entering the email address and choosing a certain password. Then click “Create my Account”.
- Choose project “Payrexx Platform”.
- Choose language to translate.
- Select the reference language as English.
- Type your translation and click the “tick” button.
- Remember to that you can translate the back end and front end of the Payrexx software.