- Apply for a PostFinance e-Payment account (to do so, navigate to settings -> payment providers -> PostFinance Alias Gateway in your Payrexx backend.
- PostFinance will send to you an e-mail with your access data. Enter this data into the input boxes using the test mode in your Payrexx back end. Also, select the corresponding e-Payment package and the currencies which should be activated. Click "Save".
- Follow the simple instructions down below to do the configuration of the PostFinance account
- Activate the PostFinance payment methods in Payrexx back end.
- Test the payment procedure in the front end.
- Request PostFinance to activate productive operation. To do so, send an including your PSPID to PostFinance at email@example.com
- After receiving confirmation of the productive operation switch to the "Productive mode" in Payrexx back end and check the log in data in the input boxes below (the data for productive operation will normally be identical to the data for the test account). Save your settings.
- The Payrexx solution is ready for use.
- For more information about payment service provider PostFinance Switzerland visit https://www.payrexx.com/en/payment/paymentproviders
Configuration of the PostFinance Account
In order to use Alias Gateway, the feature "DirectLink" has to be purchased from PostFinance. After the confirmation of the "DirectLink" activation you can to proceed to "Configuration"/ "Users"/ "New User" and add an API user by ticking the checkbox "Special user for API".
The login data of this user must be inserted into the Payrexx account.
Navigate in the backoffice from PostFinance to Configuration -> Technical information -> Data and origin verification. Leave the IP address field  empty. At the field SHA-IN pass phrase  in the section Checks for PostFinance DirectLink, insert the SHA-IN signature for Directlink . You can find it in your Payrexx backend at Settings -> Payment providers -> PostFinance Alias Gateway.