- Apply for a Concardis Payengine account. Apply for Payengine account now
- IMPORTANT: Please make sure to ask Concardis to activate the following options:
- OPC ¦ One Page Checkout (Alias Gateway)
- DPR ¦ DirectLink (new payments)
- USR1 ¦ User Manager up to 2 users
- D3D ¦ D3D (Direct Link 3D)
- DMT ¦ DirectLink (maintenance)
- DQY ¦ DirectLink (Query)
- RECX ¦ Alias Manager
- Concardis will send you an email with your access data. Enter this data into the input boxes of your Payrexx configuration using test mode. Following this, select the corresponding Payengine package and the currencies which should be activated. Click "Save".
- Log onto your Concardis Payengine administration page. Go to Payengine administration.
- Please contact the Payrexx support for more information about how to configure the Concardis Payengine account for Alias Gateway.
- Activate the Concardis Payengine Alias Gateway payment method on your Payrexx site.
- Test the payment procedure in the front end.
- Request Concardis to activate productive operation. To do so, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your PSPID (eg 40F00000).
- After receiving confirmation of the switch to the "Productive" mode and check the login data in the input boxes of your Payrexx site (the data for productive operation will normally be identical to the data for the test account). Click "Save".
- The Payrexx solution is ready for use.
Configuration of the Concardis Payengine Account
Please proceed with the initial configuration of the Concardis Payengine account by following this manual: Concardis Payengine E-COMMERCE Registration and Integration Manual into Payrexx.
Add OptionsIn order to use Concardis PayEngine (Alias Gateway), the feature Alias Gateway (OPC) and User Manager for up to 2 users (USR1) has to be purchased from Concardis.
After the confirmation of the activation of Alias Gatewy (OPC), you can proceed to Configuration -> Users -> New User and add an API user by ticking the checkbox "Special user for API".
The login data of this user must be inserted into the Payrexx account:
In the backoffice of Concardis Payengine navigate to Configuration -> Technical Information -> Data and origin verification. Leave the field IP address  empty. At the section "Checks for Concardis PayEngine DirectLink and Concardis PayEngine Batch (Automatic)", insert the SHA-IN Signature  from your Payrexx backend. You can find it at settings -> payment providers -> Concardis Payengine Alias Gateway .