- Apply for an Ingenico ePayment account. Apply for an Ingenico ePayment account now
- IMPORTANT: Please make sure to ask Ingenico to activate the following options:
- OPC ¦ One Page Checkout (Alias Gateway)
- DPR ¦ DirectLink (new payments)
- USR1 ¦ User Manager up to 2 users
- D3D ¦ D3D (Direct Link 3D)
- DMT ¦ DirectLink (maintenance)
- DQY ¦ DirectLink (Query)
- RECX ¦ Alias Manager
- Ingenico will send you an e-mail with your access data. Enter this data into the input boxes of your Payrexx configuration using test mode. Following this, select the corresponding ePayment package and the currencies which should be activated. Click "Save"
- Log onto your Ingenico ePayemnt administration page. Go to Ingenico ePayment administration
- Please contact the Payrexx support for more information about to configure the Ingenico ePayment account for Alias Gateway
- Activate the Ingenico ePayment Alias Gateway payment method on your Payrexx site.
- Test the payment procedure in the front end.
- Request Ingenico ePayment to activate productive operation. To do so, send an email to email@example.com including your PSPID to Ingenico ePayment.
- After receiving confirmation of the switch to the "Productive" mode and check the login data in the input boxes of your Payrexx site (the data for productive operation will normally be identical to the data for the test account). Click "Save"
- The Payrexx solution is ready for use.
Configuration of the Ingenico ePayment Account
Proceed with the initial configuration of the Ingenico ePayment account.
Add OptionsIn order to use Payrexx Alias Gateway, the feature One Page Checkout (OPC) and User Manager for up to 2 users (USR1) has to be purchased from Ingenico ePayment. After the confirmation of the activation of DirectLink (DPR) you can to proceed to "Configuration"/ "Users"/ "New User" and add an API user by ticking the checkbox "Special user for API".
The login data of this user must be inserted into the Payrexx account.
In the backoffice of Ingenico ePayments, navigate to Configuration -> Technical information -> Data and origin verification. Leave the IP address  empty. At the field SHA-IN pass phrase  in the section Checks for DirectLink and Batch, insert the SHA-IN signature for Directlink . You can find it in your Payrexx backend at Settings -> Payment providers -> Ingenico E-Payments (Alias Gateway).