Configuration of Payrexx Payments Powered by Stripe
Please, prepare the following documents before the registration (this is the full list, don't worry if you have less):
- Company representative name (if except company representative, there are people who own more than 25% of the company, provide their name, private address, birthdate and social security number)
- Passport photo or identity card (both sides)
- Private address
- Social security number
- Company identification number from commercial register.
- Company incorporation date
- Company name
- Company contacts
- Legal form of the company
- Company website
- Company VAT number
- Company address
- Bank account information (IBAN+BIC) (bank account has to correspond to the country where the company is registered)
In your Payrexx your click "Settings"(1), "Payment providers" (2), "Activate" (3).
You will receive an email from Stripe, that will allow you to login into your Stripe account and enter the missing information if you were not able to fill out everything during the previous step.
In your Payrexx account, navigate to "Tools", choose one of the tools to accept payments (for example) "One Page Shop" and click on "Edit".
Click on "Payment information" and tick Payrexx Payments checkbox to select it as your payment provider. Then click "Save".
Click on "View you one page shop" in order to see how your One Page Shop appears to your customers.
Below is the example of how your One Page Shop could appear to your customer (https://demo.payrexx.com/en/?tid=227).
Your One Page Shop might still look empty. Discover different Payrexx settings by exploring the settings to your tools such as One Page Shop, Pay-by-Link and Virtual Terminal. Also, have a look at our extensive list of manuals: https://support.payrexx.com/en/support/home
Please, always feel free to reach our support team by: email@example.com. We will always be happy to assist you.