- Setup Ingenico ePayment in your Payrexx Dashboard and request a contract
- Please make sure to activate the following option at Ingenico:
- TPD ¦ Dynamic Template
- Ingenico will send you an e-mail with your access data. Enter this data into the input boxes of your Payrexx configuration using test mode. Also select the corresponding Ingenico ePayment package and the currencies which should be activated and save the configurations.
Configuration of the Ingenico ePayment account
Login into your Ingenico Account
Data and origin verification
- Navigate to „Data and origin verification“ .
- The field „URL of the merchant page" [ 2 ] should always be empty.
- The safety is ensured by means of SHA-IN signature. Enter the value for „SHA-IN pass phrase “  which you have defined in the payment provider settings of your Payrexx account.
- After filling these fields, save the form
Global transaction parameters
- Navigate to „Global transaction parameters“ 
- Make sure that all your settings in the red quarters match the picture below
Global security parameters
- Navigate to „Global security parameters“ 
- Make sure the used Hash algorithm matches the one you choose in the payment provider settings of your Payrexx Account 
- Also select „Use the character encoding expected with the initial transaction request“ .
- Navigate to „Payment page“ 
- Make sure the checkbox in is unchecked and there is no content in the input field
- Navigate to „Transaction feedback“.
- Make sure to leave all input fiels  empty
- Check the checkboxes 
Select the options „Always online“  for „Timing of the request“ and „POST“  for the „Request method“ in the section „Direct HTTP server-to-server request“. Then tap on the „Payment Status" [ 2 ] and [ 3 ] the values https://dispatcher.payrexx.com/ogone/callback.php?result=-1 and
Activate COMPLUS, PAYID, ORDERID and STATUS und Dynamic e-Commerce parameters
Enter the value for „SHA-OUT pass phrase“  in the section „All transaction submission modes“ which you have defined in the Payrexx administration in „Home / Settings / Payment providers / PostFinance“ in the field „SHA-OUT signature “ . Select the option „No request“  for the setting „HTTP request for status changes”. Then click on the button „Save“.
Navigate to „Transaction e-mails“ and enter your email address in the field „E-mails address(es) for transaction-related e-mails“. Then click on the button „Save“.
- Activate the Ogone by Ingenico payment method in your Payrexx account.
- Test the payment procedure in the Payrexx front end.
- Request Ingenico ePayments to activate productive operation. To do so, send an email including your PSPID to Ingenico ePayments to the following address: email@example.com
- After receiving a confirmation of the productive operation from Ingenico ePayments switch to the "Productive mode" in Payrexx back end and check the log in data in the input boxes below (the data for productive operation will normally be identical to the data for the test account). Click "Save".
- The Payrexx solution is ready for use.