Make sure, that your Stripe account is fully verified by Stripe.
Set Up Connect Application
- Open the Stripe Dashboard on https://dashboard.stripe.com
- Navigate to Settings > Connect > Settings
- Configure the Branding to match your CI/CD.
- In the section Integration
- Copy the Live mode client ID  and provide it to Payrexx
- In the Redirects section, Add URI  and enter the URI https://dispatcher.YOUR-PLATFORM-DOMAIN/stripe/  where YOUR-PLATFORM-DOMAIN is the URL of your platform account at Payrexx.
- Make sure that OAuth flows are activated
- Click on View test data  and provide the Test mode client ID  to Payrexx.
- Make sure to activate OAuth flow in Test mode and to add the URI in Redirects section as well.
Set Up API Keys
API keys are necessary in order for the application to communicate with Stripe on behalf of your Stripe account.
- Navigate to Developers > API keys  and
- Copy the Publishable key  and provide it to Payrexx
- Click on Reveal live key token  and copy the revealed token and provide it to Payrexx (if there is no secret key, generate one by clicking the button "Create secret key".
- Click on View test data  and provide the Publishable key  to Payrexx.
Click on Reveal test key token  and provide it to Payrexx.
Set Up Webhooks
Webhooks are necessary for payments to become completed through asynchronous notifications.
- Navigate to Developers > Webhooks  and click on Add endpoint 
- Configure the new webhook endpoint
- Enter Endpoint URL  as https://dispatcher.YOUR-PLATFORM-DOMAIN/stripe/webhook.php where YOUR-PLATFORM-DOMAIN is the URL of your platform account at Payrexx.
- Add Events to send  by searching them in the dropdown Select events
The following events need to be added:
- Click on the newly created webhook and click on Click to reveal  in order to reveal the signing secret.
Provide this signing secret to Payrexx.
Provide the Collected Information to Payrexx
Provide the following information to Payrexx in order to connect your Stripe connect application with the Payrexx platform.
- Live mode client ID
- Test mode client ID
- Live API Publishable Key
- Live API Secret Key
- Test API Publishable Key
- Test API Secret Key
- Webhook Signing Secret